Hotel Rates Soverato, Italy
Rates at Hotel Gli Ulivi Soverato are per day per person
RATES YEAR 2020 (for minimum stay of three days)
|A||from 06/04/2020 to 01/06/2020||Euro 55,00|
|B||from 01/06/2020 to 04/07/2020||Euro 60,00|
|C||from 04/07/2020 to 18/07/2020||Euro 70,00|
|D||from 18/07/2020 to 02/08/2020||Euro 75,00|
|E||from 02/08/2020 to 23/08/2020||Euro 85,00|
|C||from 23/08/2020 to 01/09/2020||Euro 70,00|
|B||from 01/09/2020 to 15/09/2020||Euro 60,00|
HALF BOARD IS ONLY AT LUNCH TIME
ROOM RATES 2019 MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM – BREAKFAST INCLUDED
|MIN||Euro 45,00||Euro 55,00||Euro 65,00|
|MAX||Euro 85,00||Euro 100,00||Euro 130,00|
- half board supplements, in a single room in periods A and B Euros 15.00 – C and D Euros 20,00 – E not available.
- half board supplements, in a double room for single use in periods A and B Euros 25.00 – C and D Euros 35,00 – E not available.
- Extra bed Euros 30,00
- Supplement rooms with small balcony: period B, C 10,00 euro per day; D, E € 15,00 per day.
- Cradle in period A, B, C Euros 10, 00 – in period D, E Euros15, 00
- Third bed reduction, from 2 to 6 years old -50%, from 7 to 14 years old -30%, over 14 years old 15% discount.
- Private beach: umbrella, 1 deckchair and 1 sunbed per room 12,00 EUR per day. Weekly pass € 60,00.
- Car parking included
- Family plan in period A, B and C, two adults + two children (aged 6-14), in the same room pay three adult rates.
- Newlyweds and elderly (over 70) in periods A and B: 7 days half board, at the price of 6 days.
- Tourist tax from 01 June to 30 September (€ 2,00 per day per person up to a maximum of 8 nights – children up to 10 years free)
- In period D, E the Hotel offers only half board and minimum stays of 3 nights, room only for special cases to be considered.
- Bookings are demanding: in case of early departure, the client shall pay the room only rate for the remaining according to the rates for the period.
- The menu offers a choice among three first courses, three second courses, side dishes, fruit or dessert, drinks not included. Meals not taken won’t be discounted off the agreed half board.
- The rooms are generally available at 13:00 a.m. on arrival and must be left before 10.30 am on departure.
- No pets allowed.